ATSU Virtual Learning Seminar: Shower Systems
ATS University is our resource library that is chock-full of learning resources for our community so that we can keep everyone connected and efficiently learn about the latest updates from the market’s top manufacturers.
This webinar, led by Navin Leeladhar, Project Development Manager of LIXIL, will cover the key product features of shower systems and bathing applications to help your team make an informed decision on product selection. Navin covers the product features in detail and their specific applications.
LIXIL is one of the most comprehensive and connected global companies in the housing and building industry, delivering human-centric innovation to enhance living spaces for over a billion people. The LIXIL Group operates in over 150 countries with a unique family of brands including GROHE, INAX, DXV and American Standard.
The presentation includes:
- The difference between pressure balance valves and thermostatic valves – which valve to use and how it is used
- In-depth look into GROHSAFE 3.0’s double ceramic technology and valve features
- Diverter Valves to use for various applications – ie. tubs/bathing vs. showering
- Thermostatic Shower Systems – Central (Single Handle) Thermostat vs. 2-Handle Thermostatic
- Discussion in how both systems are built
- Examples of Multi-outlet installations
- Walkthrough on American Standard bathtub and shower base options – which one to select for its safe and dependable use
- Ablution Solutions – variety of faucets and valves detailing how they will perform in various scenarios
GROHSAFE™ 3.0 Pressure Balance Valve
The GROHSAFE 3.0 Pressure Balance Valve is designed with double ceramic mixing technology to ensure durability and a full cast brass valve construction. The newly designed flush plug, featured in GROHSAFE 3.0 Valves as well as the American Standard “Flash” Shower Valve allows for a quicker installation than other options on the market, and allows for improved pressure tests of your hot/cold domestic water piping.
- Easy and simple installation
- Variety of connections to match your project’s choice of piping (UNIVERSAL, CPVC, PEX, PEX ELBOW, STUB-OUT)
- Slim profile easily fits within a 4” wall cavity
- Wide “Comfort Zone” temperature range to allow users to easily fine-tune their preferred, optimal temperatures
- Grohsafe 3.0 – 10+ types of trim available
As part of the Spectra Showering System lineup, the Spectra Duo is designed for the ultimate experience in functionality with its durability and improved user experience, including multiple spray functions.
- Wide coverage from shoulder-to-shoulder (9.5 inches wide)
- 4-functions adjust from drench to sensitive to jet to Powerwash™
- Include picture from Slide 59 which shows 3 different streams in how it can be changed
- Ability to change sprays with a simple touch or e-touch
- Flow Rate of 2.5 gpm
GROHFLEX RAPIDO® SMARTBOX
Whether used as a Pressure Balance or Thermostatic Valve, GROHFLEX combines all the elements to enhance your bathing and showering experience.
- 1/2 inch inlets and outlets
- Easily match valve + trim – minimize room for error
- Easy and efficient installation
Have Questions? We Have Answers!
If you have any questions about the products featured in this article feel free to contact ATS. Our product experts are here to help via Live Chat, Email, and Phone (from the safety of our homes) or drop us an email and we’ll contact you!
If you would like a copy of the presentation, click on the button for a copy.